Christian Views on Country Music

Welcome! This is the blog of DaveLoneRanger which entails only his commentary on country music, from a Christian conservative perspective. Thus, he takes a dim view of some songs many consider "staples" of country, such as drinking songs. Ye be warned.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Lambert Almost Shot Boyfriend

LAMBERT ALMOST SHOT EX-BOYFRIEND DEAD

Country singer MIRANDA LAMBERT once almost shot an ex-boyfriend in the face because she thought he was an intruder.

The 23-year-old, who is currently dating fellow country star Blake Shelton, admits she held a gun at her unnamed ex's head after he surprised her with a late-night visit.
She tells American magazine Blender, "I heard a noise outside my house and saw something flash across the window, so I got my revolver and opened the door like they do on Cops.

"He came around the corner, and I was like, 'That was pretty stupid. I would have shot you and then dragged you into my house, so it looked like you were breaking in.'"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home